UNESCO World Heritage Site, TOP Best City to visit in the World, Travel & Leisure, 2017, Best City to Visit, Conde Nast, 2017.
Located in the center of San Miguel de Allende. A charming, light-filled, airy one bedroom, PURIFIED FILTERED WATER, one bath casita, pull out sofa in living room with fully equipped kitchen and local phone/vonage. Walk-in shower, 2 big closets, 3 minute flat walk to Centro Historical, 5 minutes more to the main square and 3 minutes from the principal art gallery, La Fabrica.
PRIVATE, Weekends and evenings are all yours.
Enjoy the roof top patio overlooking green mountain views or the large fruit tree backyard garden with outdoor seating. Reliable high speed internet, TV with DVD player are all available for your enjoyment.
For winter guests the casita has wall heaters and electric blankets. Many good restaurants within walking distance and close to shopping. Only Unit, complete privacy and peace, a true find. Full gym available limited yet convenient times. Welcome Wine/coffee/cookies for you.
New to San Miguel? I can help you find your way. Spanish schools 3 minute walk, best breakfast 3 minute walk. Buy the local paper, The Atencion, on Friday and find out what’s happening this week.
Monthly rates, 34% discount.
- Private rooftop patio overlooking distant mountain views.
- Large backyard garden with outdoor seating.
- Reliable high speed internet, TV/DVD are available for your enjoyment.
- Queen bed, pull out queen sofa for 2 people and 2 more guests with prior approval for extra guests, short term.
- For winter guests the casita has wall heaters and electric blankets.
- A wide array of excellent restaurants within walking distance.
- An easy walk to abundant shopping from cutting edge design to exquisite folk art mementos, and from organic fruits and veggies to traditional Mexican snacks.
- Access to private gym during the weekends and weekday evenings.
- Housekeeping included.
- Full kitchen.
- Walk-in shower.
- Walk to nightlife and taxi home for a song.
- OUT OF SEASON RATES, $40 per night
- IN SEASON RATES $50 per night
“This is a fabulous place to stay! The neighborhood is easily accessible to anything you could want or need in walking distance, and I always felt safe, day or night. The casita is extremely clean, nicely decorated and very comfortable. Janis is a terrific host–very personable, helpful, and generous. Great value…. couldn’t have asked for more! ” Jody, November 2016
I loved everything about this place! Janis is terrific re: rapid communication and is available for any and all questions (and many thanks for the local papers so I knew what was being offered – there’s *so much* going on in this lovely city!). Laura, October 2016
San Miguel Casita is a perfectly located, cozy, welcoming, light filled, well appointed, one bedroom vacation rental. Its charming and comfortable bedroom has ample closets and a closeup view of a mulberry tree growing against the window. Gwen Mazer, May 2016
Cozy, charming, and clean. Everything one person would want to have for a vacation rental. Decorated with a few lovely Mexican pieces and a bed that is the best. I slept very well. Karen Rey, May 2016